Membership in the Vandenberg Spouses’ Club is voluntary and open to spouses of active duty enlisted members and officers, as well retirees’ spouses and a variety of other community members. (Click here for complete eligibility and membership types.) Your club membership continues a VSC tradition and history that began in the 1960s – and helps ensure today’s spouses have the support and camaraderie necessary to make this assignment a positive experience.
The benefits of membership include:
- Inclusion in membership directory.
- Discounts at all paid events and functions.
- Priority sign‐ups for special events, like the Holiday Bazaar.
- Regularly scheduled nights out with adult conversation.
- Inclusion in a spouses group determined to have fun, take care of each other and enjoy the VAFB area!
Applications can be mailed to the VSC or brought to the next VSC event. Cash or check accepted. Make checks payable to: “Vandenberg Spouses’ Club.”