Please click Here to fill out our 2012-2013 *application for the Vandenberg Spouses’ Club.
* Our members receive special discounts and benefits each month. Please remember that your Application must be processed (received and payment cleared) by the Membership Chair before the 1st of the month in order to be eligible for that month’s Membership benefits. Cash or Check, payable to VSC, accepted.
(1) The following are eligible for active members:
(a) Spouses of active duty military personnel in the US Armed Forces
permanently assigned to Vandenberg AFB and spouses of active duty
military personnel in the US Armed Forces who are assigned to remote areas
or on unaccompanied tours.
(b) Spouses of military personnel serving in the Reserves or the National Guard.
(c) Spouses of active duty foreign military members assigned to Vandenberg
(2) Active members shall pay dues and receive all privileges of voting, holding elective
and appointive offices, and participate in the conduct of all VSC affairs.
(1) The following are eligible for associate members:
(a) Spouses of military personnel training in the 381st Training Group.
(b) Spouses of retired personnel of the US Armed Forces.
(c) Civilian personnel who are assigned to Vandenberg AFB.
(d) Spouses of civilian personnel, active and retired, assigned to Vandenberg
(e) All active duty military personnel who are assigned to Vandenberg AFB.
(f) All retired military personnel.
(g) All adult relatives in residence with families of military personnel.
(h) Widow/widowers of military personnel of the Armed Forces.
(i) Unmarried former spouses of active or retired military members who are
eligible for military-related privileges under the Former Spouses’ Protection
(2) Associate members shall pay dues, may vote and may chair committees.